BunkBlog Easter Egg Hunt Contest
It is that time of the year again. Bunk The Pug is ready to host his second Annual Easter Egg Hunt Contest!
Thank you so much to all our friends who provided us with feedback while we were trying to figure out how to make this contest work. Additionally, we thank our AWESOME sponsors for helping us put together this contest. Without your gifts to hunt for, this contest would not be as fun and exciting as it always is for our pet community!
Finally, I think we have something that will be fun, exciting and hopefully a little challenging for all our blogger friends!
Here’s the deal.
Start Date: March 17, 2013
End Date: March 30, 2013
Every single day, there will be multiple prices to be won! We will be putting pictures of the prizes at various spots of the blog. You will have to go find the picture of the prize and make a comment on the post that has the prize!
So far, we have at least 35 awesome prizes lined up for you!
- 2 pet portrait from The Affordable Pet
- 1 custom pet portrait certificate worth $75.00 from Pet Portraits By Bethany
- 10 Dogs Rule Calendar Magnets from Pet Expectations
- Basket of peanut-butter-banana egg treats from MangosMunchies
- 1 pound of ‘Paws up for Peanut Butter’ and 1 pound of ‘Growling for Gingerbread’ from BubbasNummies
- $25.00 Treat Box from PawsitivelyHomemade
- $25 worth of merchandises The Curious Kitchen
- 1 doggie treat pouch from Kawaii Kitchen
- A gift basket from Wiggle Butz Pet Bakery
- 10 pup-pops from GaryETC
- 3 customized dog tags from FetchAPassionTags
- Easter Brunch Recipe from Merrick
- 1 packet Classic Wafers from Three Dog Bakery
- $10.00 gift card from Legendary Crochet
- 1 bow tie from CrewLaLa
- Custom Felt Sculpture from TimeTravelersWares
- 2 bags of 60-count gluten and corn free dog from PumpkinPawBakery
- 1 tank-top from Cool Blue Dog Apparel
- 1 boy’s jacket and 1 girl’s jacket from the Doggie Market
Overall, there are more than 35 gifts that we have lined up for you at this point! This makes things very exciting because if you don’t win one day’s prize, you can always participate again tomorrow!
How does the contest work?
- Every day, we will put new prizes in multiple spots of the site.
- We will give you one hint as to where in our site you can find the prize!
- Once you find the prize, write a comment on the page where you find it.
- The next day, we will announce a random person (chosen from the pool of comments!) as the winner and move on to the next day’s clue and prize!
For example, Buster The Bulldog comes to Bunk’s Blog on March 17, 2013. Bunk’s Easter Egg Hunt post says “Today’s eggs are hidden in the Sunday Tongue-Day posts on the right-hand side.” Buster then has to go through the Sunday-Tongue pages on the right-hand side until he finds one or more of the gifts. The next day, Bunk pulls up the names of everyone who commented on the page that had the hidden gift. One lucky winner will be announced for each gift. The more you participate, the higher your change of winning!
- You can participate every day, but you can only win once.
- Please comment on the specific post on which you find the picture of the prize.
- Please make a post on your blog or your facebook page linking to our blog and letting your friends and family know that you are participating so that everyone else can also join in the fun!:)
**If you do choose to participate every single day, we will enter you to win an additional prize. Winners will be announced on March 31, 2012.
If you have ANY questions at all, please go to our contact page and we will be happy to answer them for you!
Oh yeah, don’t forget that this is a blog hop!