Welcome to Day-2 of the BunkBlog Easter Egg Hunt Contest!
Congratulations to our 10 winners for winning a Dogs Rule Calendar Magnet ($4.95 value) from Pet Expectations! If you see your name on the list below, please send us your information by through our Contact page so that we can send you your prize! If you participated and did not see your name, DON’T WORRY! There are still plenty of prizes to win!
Day 1 Winners!
- Susie and Sidebite
- Fenris & Tuiren
- Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
- Frankie Furter and Ernie
- Dachshund Nola
- Max’s Mom
Prize for today: $25 worth of merchandise from the Curious Portraits.
About Curious Portraits: Lisa is an illustrator, textile designer and portrait painter based in New York. Her Etsy shop features prints of her original oil paintings, including traditional portraits of dogs and cats, animals in victorian garb (one of her favorite things), and portraits of vintage toys and collectibles. She specializes in images that have a nostalgic look, reflecting her love of vintage illustration!
This is the picture you are “hunting” for:
Clue for the Day:
Every day is an ADVENTURE at the Bark-O-Lounge.
How does the contest work?
- Every day, we will put new prizes in multiple spots of the site.
- We will give you one hint as to where in our site you can find the prize!
- Once you find the prize, write a comment on the page where you find it.
- The next day, we will announce a random person (chosen from the pool of comments!) as the winner and move on to the next day’s clue and prize!
- You can participate every day, but you can only win once.
- Please comment on the specific post on which you find the picture of the prize.
- Please make a post on your blog or your facebook page linking to our blog and letting your friends and family know that you are participating so that everyone else can also join in the fun!:)
**If you do choose to participate every single day, we will enter you to win an additional prize. Winners will be announced on March 31, 2012.
Forgot the details of the contest? Here they are!